Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Abby Linford and Her Imaginary Friend

Around the time I accidentally interviewed Matt Damon for ACCESS HOLLYWOOD, I met online Christopher J. Smith, who was also hanging out in the forums at Project Greenlight's website. We soon started emailing each other about screenwriting and his work at a talent management company.

Nearly a decade later, I happened on a tweet in which someone recommended a book to read this summer. I clicked on the photo included with the tweet and saw the cover of Christopher's book, Abby Linford and Her Imaginary Friend.

That's how I reconnected with Christopher and now have his book to read on foggy, cool days this summer in San Francisco.

So far, the story is a treat, though I suspect Abby is about to discover all is not well in her imaginary friend's world.


No comments:

Post a Comment